ISO-WHEY Unflavored Zero Carb 100% Whey Protein Isolate
ISO-WHEY 100% Whey Protein Isolate
Back in stock late November.
Whey protein is popular among the low carb, keto community as well as athletes because of its ability to be digested very rapidly and help return the post-workout body back from a catabolic (muscle-wasting) state to an anabolic (muscle-building) state. Whey protein isolates are also widely used in infant formula to provide amino acids for optimal growth and development, as well as for protein fortification of bars, beverages, dairy products, extruded snacks and cereals, and other food products.
Whey proteins are highly bioavailable, are very quickly absorbed into the body, and have a high concentration of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) which are highly concentrated in muscle tissue, and are used to fuel working muscles and stimulate protein synthesis.
The right type of whey protein must be used; enter: Whey Protein Isolate
Ketogenics brand ISO WHEY - Whey Protein Isolate is the purest form of whey protein available. ISO WHEY is derived from sweet dairy whey using cold microfiltration and ultrafiltration membrane technology to produce undenatured whey protein isolate. Unlike the inferior high temperature ion-exchange filtration process that other brands use, our advanced low-temperature ultra-filtration process produces a superior bio-active whey that is non-denatured and includes essential amino acids (EAAs) and branched chain amino acids (BCAAs).
ISO WHEY has all the bio-active whey protein fractions such as beta lactoglobulin, alpha lactalbumin, glycomacropeptide, immunoglobulin, serum albumin, proteose peptone, and naturally-occurring lactoferrin and lactoperoxidase.
ISO WHEY features:
- 100% Whey Protein (cold and micro filtered)
- 25gm Protein Per Scoop
- 100 Calories Per Scoop
- Zero Fat
- Zer Carbs
- Non GMO | No Gluten | No Lactose | No Aspartame
- Conveniently unflavored and great for baking!
- Easy Mix-ability
- Perfect for Post Workout, Snack and Pre-Bedtime Shake
For those who enjoy a pudding type or "protein sludge", start with 1 scoop of ISO WHEY and 2oz of cold water/milk and mix with spoon. Add more scoops or protein and/or fluid to reach desired consistency. Can also be used for low carb, high protein "Doughtein" recipes.
Some more facts about whey protein:• Whey protein is an appetite suppressant, great for weight management and low carb diets.
• Whey proteins are known to provide immune boosting components that aid in the prevention and recovery of certain degenerative diseases such as cardiovascular problems, arthritis, and certain cancers.
• Whey proteins provide valuable amino acids important to muscled development. Not only is it useful to bodybuilders and athletes, but it is just as beneficial to individuals experiencing the stresses of injury rehabilitation of any kind.
• Whey is nature’s perfect protein – Boasting a 104 Biological Value (BV)(BV is the ability of the body to use the nutrients. The higher the number the more useful by the body.
• Whey rich in amino acids
• Whey low in calories
• Balanced source of essential amino acids & peptides
• High protein efficiency ration
• Excellent source of branched-chain amino acids
• Excellent source of glutamine