One of the most commonly used supplement on low carb and ketogenic diets is protein powder and quite possibly the most popular type of protein is whey protein. It is without a doubt a top choice of consumers regardless of the type of diet they follow.
Whey protein is popular among the low carb, keto community as well as athletes because of its ability to be digested very rapidly and help return the post-workout body back from a catabolic (muscle-wasting) state to an anabolic (muscle-building) state. Whey protein isolates are also widely used in infant formula to provide amino acids for optimal growth and development, as well as for protein fortification of bars, beverages, dairy products, extruded snacks and cereals, and other food products.
Whey proteins are highly bioavailable, are very quickly absorbed into the body, and have a high concentration of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) which are highly concentrated in muscle tissue, and are used to fuel working muscles and stimulate protein synthesis.
The right type of whey protein must be used; enter: Whey Protein Isolate
Ketogenics brand ISO WHEY - Whey Protein Isolate is the purest form of whey protein available. ISO WHEY is derived from sweet dairy whey using cold microfiltration and ultrafiltration membrane technology to produce undenatured whey protein isolate. Unlike the inferior high temperature ion-exchange filtration process that other brands use, our advanced low-temperature ultra-filtration process produces a superior bio-active whey that is non-denatured and includes essential amino acids (EAAs) and branched chain amino acids (BCAAs).
ISO WHEY has all the bio-active whey protein fractions such as beta lactoglobulin, alpha lactalbumin, glycomacropeptide, immunoglobulin, serum albumin, proteose peptone, and naturally-occurring lactoferrin and lactoperoxidase.
ISO WHEY features:
This amazing tasting protein and light texture will really impress you. Mix with as little as 4oz to 8oz of cold water, almond milk or low carb milk shake and enjoy that amazing peanut butter cookie taste that will bring back those childhood memories!
For those who enjoy a pudding type or "protein sludge" consistency, start with 1 scoop of ISO WHEY and 2oz of cold water/milk and mix with spoon. Add more scoops or protein and/or fluid to reach desired consistency.
• Whey protein is an appetite suppressant, great for weight management and low carb diets.
• Whey proteins are known to provide immune boosting components that aid in the prevention and recovery of certain degenerative diseases such as cardiovascular problems, arthritis, and certain cancers.
• Whey proteins provide valuable amino acids important to muscled development. Not only is it useful to bodybuilders and athletes, but it is just as beneficial to individuals experiencing the stresses of injury rehabilitation of any kind.
• Whey is nature’s perfect protein – Boasting a 104 Biological Value (BV)(BV is the ability of the body to use the nutrients. The higher the number the more useful by the body.
• Whey rich in amino acids
• Whey low in calories
• Balanced source of essential amino acids & peptides
• High protein efficiency ration
• Excellent source of branched-chain amino acids
• Excellent source of glutamine
In addition to our super tasty and popular whey proteins we also have a zero carb protein line with 6 Flavors to choose from: Cinnamon Roll, Chocolate Milkshake , Unicorn Vanilla Milkshake, Strawberry Milk, Blueberry Donut and Pumpkin Spice flavor as well as an unflavored whey protein option.
I haven't found a protine powder that tastes good and not like chalk until these! So far we love peanut butter cookies and pumpkin spice glazed donuts!
Really good quality protein with simple ingredients. I've had alergic reactions to other brands but I don't have to worry about that with these products.
I’ve tried different protein powders and simply put, they were gross. However this one is unmatched. It’s delicious and helps with sugar cravings because it satisfies my sweet tooth without comprising keto diet.
Best proteins I have ever used
Especially when mixed with the chocolate protein, I get my Reese’s fix without having to deal with a nutritional deficiency. Love the taste and the ability to get my protein!