Keto Friendly, Low Carb Blueberry Cake Donuts
High Protein, Low Carb Blueberry Donuts
Would you like your cake..errr um... donuts and eat them too? Well you sure can with these amazing low carb, high protein treats.
Check out these awesome macros (per donut):102 Calories
16 grams protein
2 grams fat
2.5 grams NET carbs
Blueberry Cake Donuts
* Can use regular almond flour but this will add another 25 grams of fat and lots of extra calories to the full recipe.
- Preheat and oven to 350F degrees and place a silicone donut mold on a baking sheet or spray a 6-donut tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add the yogurt to dry ingredients in large bowl and stir/whisk until evenly mixed.
- Bake 350F degrees for about 7 minutes.
- Remove the mold from the oven and allow the donuts to cool before removing and transferring to a wire rack or plate to cool.
- Spritz donuts with cooking spray on both sides, toss in bowl of powdered confectionery sugar (swerve or make your own). Makes 6 donuts
** Optional **
Can add 3/4 cup of fresh blueberries to batter, this will add another 2.5gms of carbs to each donut
You can’t buy happiness but you can buy (or make) donuts. And that’s kind of the same thing.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.